Receive our expert's Free Report when you register: The 7 Most Common Errors Made by Beginners in Yoga.
The Adi Shakti Yoga Centre was established in the fall of 2003 by Lise (Ram Das Kaur) Latulippe. Ram Das Kaur had been teaching Kundalini yoga in a variety of locations (recreation centres, gyms, cafeterias, martial arts studios, the YMCA, government offices) and finally decided it was time to create a space of her own...
The Adi Shakti (meaning Primal Creative Power) is located on the 2nd floor above Orleans Carpet & Fenex Windows, 1445-A Youville Drive in Orléans (Ottawa), Ontario, Canada. You'll love the warm buttery colours and cozy atmosphere of our studio. We strive to create a space of peace, joy and tranquility. Generally, people walk in and their countenance immediately relaxes as they step into our lovely oasis of 1200 square feet of serenity. Beautiful yogic music plays constantly, and the gentle water fountains soothe the senses during your visit with us.
Our peaceful studio features:
* All teachers certified by IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association)
* Pure, undiluted and professionally taught Kundalini Yoga (as originally instructed by Yogi Bhajan, master of Kundalini Yoga)
* A sense of community with your fellow students
* Classes suited for beginner, intermediate and pre-natal students (call us regarding pre-natal)
* Large yoga room with carpeting accomodating 30+ students